Earlier today, developer Tencent Games announced the PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019. The upcoming global tournament features a prize pool of over $2 million, and you can get a slice of that if you think you and your team are good enough.
The PMCO 2019 is divided into two events — the Spring Split and the Fall Split. Each of the two events has its own prize pool and Grand Finals, with the Spring Split’s Grand Finals taking place in July 2019. The Fall Split’s Grand Finals takes place in December 2019.
If you want to register for the PMCO 2019, here are some rules and requirements:
- All players must be 16 years and above as of the tournament start date to participate
- All players under local legal age of majority must have parental consent to participate
- Age restriction and rules will be applied per legal age regulation in each region
- At least three players from each team must be from the region they are competing to represent
- All participating players must be at least the rank of Platinum at the end of the prior season
You can register for the tournament and check out the rest of the rules and requirements at this link. Registration for the Spring Split is open from March 8 through March 18, while registration for the Fall Split is open sometime in August.