Grit Media is a privately-held digital and creative agency located in Charlotte, NC. We operate as a new age digital agency, marrying data-driven search marketing with highly imaginative branding and creative. We work with companies in multiple verticals, including eCommerce, B2B, local and ministry organizations. The Grit Media team is a fast moving, fast paced, fun group with a goal to create a lasting impact for our clients, ourselves and our community. Heading into our fourth year of business, Grit Media grew 200% in 2017 and 400% in 2018. As growth continues, there will be significant opportunities for advancement for high performing employees.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven and highly creative individual to lead our Paid Media efforts. He/she is extremely comfortable client facing and is responsible for strategy, reporting and management of paid media execution. As a leader in the organization, the ideal candidate has great vision, infuses energy into every interaction and is able to clearly communicate strategy to all team members. They have an unashamed love for all things paid media and may or may not drop a fist pump after finding a new ad type that lowers CPAs by 10%. He/she should be able to intimately direct strategy across Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram and other paid media platforms, in order to take a client’s business needs and turn them into an actionable, measurable tactics and results.
• Direct company-wide strategy for all paid media efforts.
• Support leadership team to develop, grow and expand our paid media service offering.
• Execute campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing and Google Shopping) Bing Ads and Facebook Ads using market leading best practices in account structure.
• Turn client goals into clear and actionable paid media strategy.
• Support executive team to build consistent and excellent pricing and delivery methods.
• Manage analytics and reporting for all paid media and develop company-wide processes to measure effectiveness of our campaigns.
• Work with account team to implement and manage Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and call tracking implementations.
• Work closely with the creative team to develop on-brand and highly imaginative ad content.
• Collaborate with executive team to constantly develop new ways to drive value for current customers through paid channels.
• Collaborate with SEO team to integrate strategy and find cross-channel learning.
• Support leadership team with employee development and training.
What we are looking for:
• 7+ years experience in Paid Media, primarily Google Ads and Facebook Ad Manager.
• Eagerness to learn and master emerging ad platforms.
• Expert proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Expert/strong Microsoft Excel capabilities.
• Solid understanding of SEO and other digital channels.
• Foundational understanding of website development (html/css).
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• High energy team player.
• Competitive personality with a drive to win.
Send cover letter plus resume to email@example.com.