Secret Sounds is one of Australia’s largest and most dynamic music groups, spanning virtually all segments of the music industry. With a full-time team of 80+, we produce the country’s pre-eminent music & arts festivals, manage our own venues and represent the interests of over 250 leading domestic and international artists across labels, publishing, touring, public relations, commercial rights/sponsorship, artist management and booking agency businesses.
We are currently searching for a crack creative to join our fast paced and even faster growing Brand Services Division – Connect. Working as part of the internal agency team and along-side our creative team to concept, develop and deliver creative campaigns for our brand partners that resonate our Always Music position.
This is a bridging role, reporting to Secret Sounds, Group Creative Director and working daily / closely with our Brand Services Director. The ideal candidate will be looking for a step-up in their career- entering into a Senior Creative position
- Ideate and craft ideas into over-arching narratives for campaigns across multi-channel executions – video / film content, social, digital and experiential touch points.
- Creatively support in the development of partnership concepts for pitching new business through articulating and illustrating ideas into well-crafted creative responses.
- Lead projects from concept to completion workingclosely with multi-disciplinary project teams, particularly digital and content – including designers, art directors, directors, producers, cinematographerand photographer
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Write scripts and produce storyboards for multi-channel content campaigns.
- Support the Brand Services Director in developing engaging content for our owned social channels, telling emotive stories for a B2B audience
- Develop marketing content for Connect division, across case-studies, marketing assets, awards etc that help build brand equity for the agency
- Support with the development of sales collateral, creatively bringing to life strategic positioning and messaging that allows us to engage new clients.
- Support the broader Secret Sounds business and product lines as required.
- Above all, you’re a passionate music lover.
- At your core, you’re an experienced creative /writer with demonstrated skills to lead creative projects across multi touchpoints
- Initiative, Boldness to challenge the norm and a can-do attitude.
- Preferred 3-5-year experience as a mid / senior creative in a youthful agency and or / music, entertainment company.
- Demonstrated experience writing creative narratives for integrated campaigns
- Demonstrated experience executing innovative campaigns across diverse channels.
- Experience with Digital, Film and Broadcast content essential.
- Experience Directing photo and film shoots.
- Experience directing Art direction and Design components.
- Must be competent in the usual suspects – Creative Suite, keynote. 3D or Sketch experience is a plus.
Send a resume to [email protected]